14K THREE GRACES ON STERLING SILVER
This talisman features the Three Graces from Greek mythology. Shown in a trinity, the Goddesses embody charm, beauty, and creativity. It was believed these deities had the gift of endowing artists and poets with the ability to demonstrate exquisite talent.
A 14k gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
- Sterling silver talisman with a solid cast 14k gold piece on a 30" sterling silver cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Charm measures approx. 1 1/8" x 1"
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
CERTIFIED B CORP.
- Pyrrha jewelry is cast in 100% recycled sterling silver and 14k gold. All of our printed materials use recycled and FSC certified paper products with biodegradable inks, and outgoing orders are shipped in recycled paper packaging.